We know there’s nothing more important than your family’s well being, which is why we strive to provide personalized care to help you and your family with your healthcare decisions.
At Ingleside and Long Sault Pharmacy, our professional team offers a variety of services:
- Diabetes Management with on staff Certified Diabetes Educators
- Free Prescription Deliveries Within South Stormont Area
- Travel Health Consultations with a Certified Travel Health (CTH) expert.
- FLAVORx (Medication Flavouring Service)
- Automated and Online Prescription Refill Service
- Private and Discrete Medication Counselling
- Flu Shots (trained on staff pharmacist)
- Medical Grade Compression Stockings (certified fitters)
- Complimentary and Alternative Medicine
- One-on-One Counselling & Medication Reviews including at home medication reviews in the South Stormont area.
- Weekly/Biweekly and Monthly Compliance Packaging
- Smoking Cessation Counselling
- Home Healthcare Assistance and Equipment Rental Program
- Coordinating your medication refills to be due at the same time. (some exceptions apply)
- Blood Pressure Testing
- Trained First Aiders On Site
- Medication Disposal Service
- Fax Service
- Kids play area
- Naloxone kits (including nasal spray version)
We are willing & able to order specialty products. If you don’t see it in stock, ask us & we will try to get it for you.
Our retail section also boasts a large selection of products including:
- Full line of Greeting Cards
- Essential Oils